Download Udemy - Ionic 4 - Build iOS, Android & Web Apps with Ionic & Angular
Build native apps for iOS and Android, using Angular and the powerful features Ionic 4 offers. Dive deeper into Ionic 4 to learn more about core and advanced features.
Build native apps for iOS and Android, using Angular and the powerful features Ionic 4 offers. Test iOS and Android apps on real devices and publish those apps to the app stores of the two platforms. Expand all508 lectures 34:48:34. This course is about Ionic + Angular, so let's also make sure we're all on the same page when it comes to Angular.
Ionic 4 - Build PWA and Mobile Apps with Angular. Try Udemy for Business. Build Native Mobile Apps with Ionic 4. Build PWA with Ionic 4. Getting to know Ionic 4. Course content. Expand all 61 lectures 03:39:09. What if we can use the Angular knowledge to build applications that can be published as progressive web apps, native mobile apps running on any iOS or Android device and electron desktop apps with the same codebase. Ionic 4 allows you to do just that.
Want to be notified of new releases in -Ionic-and-Angular? .
Code Repository for Ionic 4 - Build iOS, Android and Web Apps with Ionic and Angular, published by Packt.
Build Native iOS & Android as well as Progressive Web Apps with Angular, Capacitor and the Ionic Framework. Wouldn't it be great to use that Angular knowledge to build web applications that can be compiled into native mobile apps, running on any iOS or Android device? And also publish them as progressive web apps at the same time.
Ionic is the app platform for web developers. Up next, we’ll deploy the app to your iOS or Android device, then continue building the photo gallery. iOS, Android, and the Camera.
Practical Angular: Build your first web apps with Angular 8.
We are going to use Ionic CLI 4 and Ionic 4 but the steps can be also applied to Ionic 3 projects. Open up your terminal on Linux/MAC systems or command prompt on Windows and type the following to generate a new Ionic 4/Angular project : ionic start fingerprint-demo blank -type angular. Practical Angular: Build your first web apps with Angular 8. React Native for Beginners.
Ionic 4 - Build iOS, Android & Web Apps with Ionic & Angular. Same time enrolled on complete Udemy course for Angular. I used this course to checkout while developing apps. It's now up-to-date with the latest version of Ionic! - - Ionic is one of the most exciting technologies you can lear. w. demy. 2. Completed one Crash course on Youtube. Its Completely optional,but it’s good to have for a reference or once you don’t understand the concept you can refer. Master Angular 7 (formerly Angular 2): The Complete Course. Master Angular (Angular 2+, incl
Learning online free 93% off 93% off udemy coupon code.
Learning online free 93% off .com 93% off udemy coupon code. This course was complete updated to ionic 4!
Ionic the native mobile app development framework helps to build app online with Angular. Build Native iOS & Android as well as Progressive Web Apps with Angular, Capacitor and the Ionic Framework.
Ionic the native mobile app development framework helps to build app online with Angular. Enroll and build your own app from scratch. Lectures: 443. Videos: 3. hours.
Ionic 4 - Build iOS, Android & Web Apps with Ionic & Angular
Build Native iOS & Android as well as Progressive Web Apps with Angular, Capacitor and the Ionic Framework
What you'll learn
• Build native apps and progressive web apps from one and the same codebase
• Build native apps for iOS and Android, using Angular and the powerful features Ionic 4 offers
• Dive deeper into Ionic 4 to learn more about core and advanced features
• Test iOS and Android apps on real devices and publish those apps to the app stores of the two platforms
• Angular fundamentals are required, though a brief refresher is also provided in the course
• Basic HTML, JS and CSS knowledge is required
• NO advanced Angular knowledge is required
THIS COURSE WAS COMPLETE UPDATED TO IONIC 4!
Ionic is one of the most exciting technologies you can learn at the moment - it enables you to use one codebase (written in HTML, JS and CSS) to build and ship apps as normal (progressive) web apps as well as real native mobile apps for iOS and Android. This course teaches you the latest version of Ionic from scratch with no prior knowledge about it assumed.
The Ionic framework allows you to do just that! Use your existing Angular, HTML, JS and CSS knowledge and build your native mobile app with that! Ionic offers a lot of beautiful components (which you'll learn about in this course) that can be used to compose native-like user interfaces.
Capacitor (another tool provided by the Ionic team) will handle the rest as it's used to then build a native mobile app for iOS/ Android based on your code. This allows you to focus on the things you know and release your application on all possible devices (desktop and mobile) without having to learn thousands of different languages! Indeed, with Ionic, you can use one codebase to ship three different apps (iOS, Android, web).
No wonder that hybrid frameworks like Ionic are extremely popular and in high demand!
My name is Maximilian Schwarzmüller and I'm a freelance web developer as well as creator of many 5-star rated courses here on Udemy - including my "Angular - The Complete Guide" course, the bestselling Angular course on Udemy!
I love creating awesome web applications and it simply is amazing to now use that knowledge and build native mobile apps with it, too!
This course takes your from zero to published app, taking a very practice-orientated route. You'll a realistic app (where users can create and book events) throughout the course, learning about the basics of Ionic, its rich component library, how to fetch and handle user input, how to store data and access native device features and much more!
You'll dive into all important Ionic components as well as concepts like navigation (tabs, sidemenus), user input, native device features (e.g. camera), storage, http, authentication!
And since building apps is only part of the fun, you'll of course also learn how to run your apps either in the browser, on an emulator or on your own device!
What exactly are you going to learn then?
• A brief refresher on Angular
• How to set up your Ionic projects
• The basics about Ionic - How navigation works, how your project is structured and you use its rich component library
• How to use the many beautiful components Ionic ships with
• How to use different kinds of navigation concepts: "Back"-Button-Navigation, tabs and sidemenus
• How to show modals, alerts, toasts and many, many more useful UI components
• How to test the app in the browser, on emulators or real devices
• How to fetch and handle user input through inputs, textfields, dropdowns, dialogs etc.
• How to authenticate users and access web servers to store + load data
• How to access the local device storage and native device features like the camera or geolocation
• So much more ... like styling and theming your app
• Finally, you'll learn how to configure your app and publish it to the App Store or Google Play Store (or as a progressive web app)
Does this sound great?
I can't wait to welcome you in this course!
Who this course is for:
• This course is for students who want to use their Angular knowledge to build native mobile apps & web apps with one codebase
• This course is for everyone interested in diving into the development of native mobile apps for iOS and Android
Download More Latest Courses Visit ==>>Course Drive