Download 20 Books
- 20 Books.rar (30.9 MB)
- gnv64.nfo (0.8 KB)
- Torrent downloaded from AhaShare.com.txt (0.1 KB)
- Torrent downloaded from Demonoid.com.txt (0.0 KB)
A book’s total score is based on multiple factors, including the number of people who have voted for it and how highly those voters ranked the book
A book’s total score is based on multiple factors, including the number of people who have voted for it and how highly those voters ranked the book.
Best selling" refers to the estimated number of copies sold of each book, rather than the number of books printed or currently owned
Best selling" refers to the estimated number of copies sold of each book, rather than the number of books printed or currently owned. Comics and textbooks are not included in this list. The books are listed according to the highest sales estimate as reported in reliable, independent sources.
Perhaps the first book to be published by in America was the Bay Psalm Book in 1640, produced by thirty ministers .
Perhaps the first book to be published by in America was the Bay Psalm Book in 1640, produced by thirty ministers, led by Richard Mather and John Cotton. It was followed by passionate histories like Edward Johnson’s Wonder-Working Providence (1654) and Cotton and Mather’s epic Magnalia Christi Americana (1702). Confronted by the violence of the 20th century, a sense of despair was reflected in the literature, and the particular conditions of American society with all its diversity found its way into American writing. In the 1950s, major dramatists, notably Arthur Miller, Edward Albee, and Sam Shepard, developed the American theatre.
924. 50. Books to Do With "Death". 729. 100. Top 100 Books List. 200. Books to Read Before You Go Blind.
Not all of us paid attention in high school English class, but that doesn't mean the assigned books weren't worth reading .
Not all of us paid attention in high school English class, but that doesn't mean the assigned books weren't worth reading (or re-reading). And maybe it's finally time to enjoy "The Grapes of Wrath" and other classics, instead of just the CliffsNotes version. Miriam Tuliao, assistant director of central collection development at the New York Public Library, helped us create a list of 25 American classics everyone should read.
Top 20 best-selling books of all time. The Hunger Games (Book 1).
Не пропусти хорошую книгу. 15 000 000оценок книг. 940 000рецензий на книги. 58 000 000книг в коллекциях. Зарегистрируйтесь или войдите. Everything is included from his three books of stories, Twice-told Tales (1837, revised 1851), Mosses from an Old Manse (1846, 1854), and The Snow-Image, and Other Twice-told Tales (1851), and from his two books of stories for children based on classical myths, A Wonder Book for Girls and Boys (1852) and Tanglewood Tales (1853)-.
This torrent contains 20 eBooks (PDF) that I have downloaded from various sources.
Hope you like them. All are zipped into a single RAR file.
The details are :
01. 100 Greatest Science Discoveries of All Time (1.62mb)
02. A Brief History of Ancient Astrology (1.35mb)
03. A Theory of Justice~ Revised Edition (1.53mb)
04. American Zombie Gothic (2.41mb)
05. Angels - A History (1.68mb)
06. Animalkind - What We Owe to Animals (1.25mb)
07. China in the 21st Century - What Everyone Needs to Know (1.11mb)
08. Common Errors in English Usage (2nd Edition) (894kb)
09. Consent Sexual Relations (1.14mb)
10. Contact With Alien Civilizations (2.36mb)
11. Do Ants Have Assholes? (2.73mb)
12. How Math Can Save Your Life (1.79mb)
13. Nudge (1.86mb)
14. Numeric English New Testament (2.57mb)
15. Origins of Objectivity (2.27mb)
16. The Apocalypse - Brief History (1.28mb)
17. The Comedy Bible From Stand-up to Sitcom - The Comedy Writer's Ultimate How To Guide (2.38mb)
18. The End of Time The Maya Mystery of 2012 (2.79mb)
19. The Nibelungenlied (859kb)
20. Wednesday Is Indigo Blue (2.68mb)