Download Lynda Python: Advanced Design Patterns
Files[FreeCoursesOnline.Me] [LYNDA] Python Advanced Design Patterns [FCO] 00. Introduction
- 01 - Welcome.mp4 (6.6 MB)
- 02 - What you should know before watching this course.mp4 (923.2 KB)
- 03 - What is a design pattern.mp4 (6.5 MB)
- 04 - Architectural vs. design patterns.mp4 (5.8 MB)
- 05 - Patterns and frameworks.mp4 (5.3 MB)
- 06 - Design pattern adoption.mp4 (10.1 MB)
- 07 - Python as an object-oriented programming (OOP) language.mp4 (3.8 MB)
- 08 - Why use design patterns, or why not.mp4 (6.8 MB)
- 09 - Quality attributes and design patterns.mp4 (6.0 MB)
- 10 - Domain-specific patterns.mp4 (5.5 MB)
- 11 - Security patterns.mp4 (6.6 MB)
- 12 - Case study - Intercepting validator.mp4 (6.5 MB)
- 13 - Intercepting validator example.mp4 (6.2 MB)
- 14 - Facade.mp4 (6.8 MB)
- 15 - Facade example.mp4 (6.0 MB)
- 16 - Command.mp4 (4.3 MB)
- 17 - Command example.mp4 (9.1 MB)
- 18 - Interpreter.mp4 (6.1 MB)
- 19 - Interpreter example.mp4 (8.5 MB)
- 20 - Practitioner's perspective - Practice.mp4 (5.9 MB)
- 21 - Mediator.mp4 (5.3 MB)
- 22 - Mediator example.mp4 (16.3 MB)
- 23 - Memento.mp4 (5.6 MB)
- 24 - Memento example.mp4 (8.3 MB)
- 25 - State.mp4 (5.8 MB)
- 26 - State example.mp4 (10.9 MB)
- 27 - Template method.mp4 (6.3 MB)
- 28 - Template method example.mp4 (15.4 MB)
- 29 - Practitioner's perspective - Development.mp4 (19.7 MB)
- 30 - Next steps.mp4 (9.3 MB)
- Discuss.FTUForum.com.html (31.9 KB)
- FreeCoursesOnline.Me.html (108.3 KB)
- FTUForum.com.html (100.4 KB)
- How you can help Team-FTU.txt (0.2 KB)
- NulledPremium.com.url (0.2 KB)
- Torrent Downloaded From GloDls.to.txt (0.1 KB)
Explore some advanced design patterns as applied to Python. This course helps you examine how these patterns work at the code level by walking through sample scripts.
Explore some advanced design patterns as applied to Python. com content you know and love.
Want to be notified of new releases in estraviz/Python Design Patterns Lynda? . Python Design Patterns Lynda.
Python Design Patterns Lynda.
Recognize and apply design patterns. Refactor existing designs to use design patterns
Recognize and apply design patterns. Refactor existing designs to use design patterns. Reason about applicability and usability of design patterns. Expand all107 lectures 09:08:27. An overview of the Design Patterns in Python course. This course is for Python developers who want to see not just textbook examples of design patterns, but also the different variations and tricks that can be applied to implement design patterns in a modern way. For example, the use of decorators and metaclasses allows us to prepackage certain patterns for easy re-use.
In this advanced Python course, you'll learn to employ design patterns & best practices in Python & exploit its OOP . Expand upon your fundamental Python programming skills to build reliable and stable applications.
In this advanced Python course, you'll learn to employ design patterns & best practices in Python & exploit its OOP features for stable, reliable programs.
Python Design Patterns. What Is A Design Pattern? Everything starts with the Gang of Four (GOF). In one Python Design Patterns tutorial, I found a description of the creational design patterns that stated these design patterns provide a way to create objects while hiding the creation logic, rather than instantiating objects directly using a new operator. That pretty much sums up the problem: We don’t have a new operator in Python!
Due to its flexibility and power, developers often employ certain rules, or Python design patterns.
Due to its flexibility and power, developers often employ certain rules, or Python design patterns
Each chapter is focused on a specific design pattern. The why and how of each pattern is explained in a clear fashion
Each chapter is focused on a specific design pattern. The why and how of each pattern is explained in a clear fashion. This makes it easy to read for anyone, both beginners and experienced Python programmers.
Author: Jungwoo Ryoo
Torrent Contains: 36 Files, 6 Folders
Course Source: https://www.lynda.com/Python-tutorials/Python-Advanced-Design-Patterns/656802-2.html
Design patterns encourage clean programming. In this course, take a look at some advanced design patterns as applied to Python. Instructor Jungwoo Ryoo begins by looking at why-or why not-use design patterns in the first place. Jungwoo then steps through some design best practices, going over topics such as quality attributes and domain-specific patterns. He also introduces some practical design patterns described by the Gang of Four, including Command, Interpreter, and Memento. Plus, he helps you grasp how these patterns actually work at the code level by walking through sample scripts.
• Architectural vs. design patterns
• Why use design patterns?
• Design best practices
• Domain-specific patterns and security patterns
• Gang of Four design patterns
• Command, Mediator, and State
• Template method.
For More Udemy Free Courses >>> https://ftuforum.com/
For more Lynda and other Courses >>> https://www.freecoursesonline.me/
Our Forum for discussion >>> https://discuss.ftuforum.com/