- 01.The Course Overview.mp4 (50.8 MB)
- 04.Blockchain for Dummies.mp4 (14.5 MB)
- 05.A New Dev Environment.mp4 (14.8 MB)
- 08.Configuring npm for Dependencies.mp4 (11.6 MB)
- 11.Conditionals.mp4 (7.1 MB)
- 12.Looping and Iteration.mp4 (10.0 MB)
- 13.Functions.mp4 (4.0 MB)
- 14.Fancy Functions.mp4 (7.4 MB)
- 15.Objects and Classes.mp4 (10.1 MB)
- 16.Blockchain - A Quick Study.mp4 (9.5 MB)
- 17.Validating and Securing Data.mp4 (39.0 MB)
- 18.Cryptoeconomics - An Incentive.mp4 (9.1 MB)
- 19.Merkle Trees What.mp4 (12.4 MB)
- 20.Proof of Work.mp4 (10.5 MB)
- 22.crypto-js Is Our Workhorse.mp4 (11.9 MB)
- 23.A Blockchain Class.mp4 (29.0 MB)
- 24.Securing Our Blockchain.mp4 (24.0 MB)
- 25.Mining and Rewards.mp4 (23.9 MB)
- 26.Just Regular Transactions.mp4 (29.1 MB)
- 28.Validating Transactions.mp4 (25.8 MB)
- 29.That’s a Wrap!.mp4 (4.3 MB)
- code_35539.zip (31.8 KB)
- [CourseClub.NET].url (0.1 KB)
- [DesireCourse.Com].url (0.0 KB)
our own Cryptocurrency.
our own Cryptocurrency. Implement a basic Blockchain system in an easy and practical way. Secure Blockchain with the cryptographic essentials. Create a cryptocurrency on top of an existing Blockchain network.
I’m a firm believer in the idea that the best way to learn a technology is to build it. Naturally, my interest in blockchain technology has led me to try to build a blockchain of my own. As a fellow blockchain enthusiast, I will walk you through the steps of building a basic blockchain with a built-in proof of work system. Along the way, I will discuss the implications of the different features. What do you need: the latest version of Node.
By building your own blockchain, you will learn how blockchain technology works under-the-hood, how decentralized blockchain networks function, how the code behind these technologies work, and why blockchain is such a secure and valuable technology
By building your own blockchain, you will learn how blockchain technology works under-the-hood, how decentralized blockchain networks function, how the code behind these technologies work, and why blockchain is such a secure and valuable technology. The blockchain that you build in this course will have all of the following features: A proof of work algorithm to secure the network. Hashing algorithms to secure the data within the blockchain.
It won't be too fancy, but it’ll be enough to give you an understanding of how a blockchain works. We'll call this blockchain SavjeeCoin. Let's get started! Set up the Blockchain. js and let's start by defining what a blockchain and blocks should look like. Let's begin with creating a Block class and giving it a constructor.
For More Courses: https://courseclub.net
For Udemy Courses Visit: https://desirecourse.com