Download TTC - The Great Courses - Art of Debate Course No. 2002
FilesArt of Debate
- 01--Hidden_Value_of_Debate_.mp4 (168.2 MB)
- 00--Art_of_Debate_(Atchison-2017)_.pdf (18.0 MB)
- 02--When_and_How_to_Use_Debate_.mp4 (128.3 MB)
- 03--Proposition--Choosing_What_to_Debate_.mp4 (121.6 MB)
- 04--Structure_of_Argument_.mp4 (118.7 MB)
- 05--Using_Evidence_in_Debate_.mp4 (119.4 MB)
- 06--Fallacies_in_Your_Opponent's_Research_.mp4 (120.5 MB)
- 07--Fallacies_in_Your_Opponent's_Arguments_.mp4 (114.9 MB)
- 08--Elements_of_a_Good_Case_.mp4 (121.5 MB)
- 09--Arguing_for_the_Affirmative_.mp4 (127.9 MB)
- 10--Building_Affirmative_Cases_.mp4 (131.4 MB)
- 11--Arguing_for_the_Negative_.mp4 (123.2 MB)
- 12--Building_Negative_Cases_.mp4 (133.2 MB)
- 13--Crucible_of_Cross-Examination_.mp4 (130.3 MB)
- 14--Asking_and_Answering_Leading_Questions_.mp4 (120.3 MB)
- 15--Open-Ended_Questions--Setting_Traps_.mp4 (124.6 MB)
- 16--Essentials_of_a_Persuasive_Rebuttal_.mp4 (124.8 MB)
- 17--Dealing_with_the_Unexpected_in_Debate_.mp4 (128.9 MB)
- 18--'Even_If'_Arguments--The_Essential_Weapon_.mp4 (127.3 MB)
- 19--Debate_Jujitsu--Flipping_the_Warrant_.mp4 (118.1 MB)
- 20--Power_of_Concessions_.mp4 (123.0 MB)
- 21--Conditional_Argumentation_.mp4 (125.4 MB)
- 22--Line-by-Line_Refutation_.mp4 (124.0 MB)
- 23--Judging_Debates--Art_of_the_Decision_.mp4 (129.5 MB)
- 24--Winning_the_Cocktail_Party_.mp4 (147.7 MB)
- Torrent_downloaded_from_.to.txt (0.0 KB)
- Torrent_downloaded_from_Demonoid_-_www.demonoid.pw_.txt (0.1 KB)
We can exchange the eGifted course for another course of equal value. Professor Jarrod Atchison, P. Wake Forest University.
We can exchange the eGifted course for another course of equal value. Please call customer service at 1-800-832-2412 for assistance.
The Great Courses Plus. TTC - The Death of the Dinosaurs - Stuart Sutherland. Great Utopian and Dystopian Works of Literature The Great Courses. The Art of Investing: Lessons from History's Greatest Traders The Great Courses L4. Rahbenazdique Rahbenazdique. TTC - Prime Numbers: Pure Math That Is Useful - Bruce H. Edwards. The Great Courses Plus.
If you’re like many people, you might associate debate with either a high school or college club or a TV political debate that features two or more candidates talking over each other
If you’re like many people, you might associate debate with either a high school or college club or a TV political debate that features two or more candidates talking over each other. 01-Hidden Value of Debate. mp4 (16. MB). 00-Art of Debate (Atchison-2017). pdf (1. 02-When and How to Use Debate. mp4 (12. ing What to Debate.
The Great Courses – 4840 Westfields Blvd, Chantilly, Virginia 20151 .
Although scholars continue to debate who first came to America, and how they got here, one thing is certain: A vibrant history exists of American culture and society well before Columbus.
The Great Courses is a series of college-level audio and video courses produced and distributed by The Teaching Company, an American company based in Chantilly, Virginia, United States, North America. The company has created over 700 courses and sold over a total of 14 million copies since its inception. In 1990, the company was founded by Thomas M. Rollins, former Chief Counsel of the United States Senate Committee on Labor and Human Resources.
Unpack the structure of a formal debate and apply it to all aspects of your everyday life.
New on the great courses plus. The ability to debate-to present persuasive arguments, pierce the logic of others, and turn the tables against withering s one of the truest tests of one’s intellectual capacity, yet we often relegate it to politicians and lawyers. This is unfortunate, because debate has the ability to bring us together as a society, help us hash out differences of opinion, and make stronger arguments based on reason and compromise
extracted audio from the video version of this course.
Get this torrent PLAY/STREAM TORRENT. dohduhdah at 2017-04-09 23:49 CET: extracted audio from the video version of this course. ghoraba2e at 2017-05-07 23:48 CET
The Great Courses (TGC) is a series of college-level audio and video courses produced and distributed by The Teaching Company (TTC), an American company based in Chantilly, Virginia.
The Great Courses (TGC) is a series of college-level audio and video courses produced and distributed by The Teaching Company (TTC), an American company based in Chantilly, Virginia. The courses differ from most online learning platforms in that they are produced for enrichment purposes only and offered without schedules, homework, exams, or certificates. Many of the courses deal with quite narrow topics such as The History of Christianity in the Reformation Era, and Dark Matter and Dark Energy.
TTC - The Great Courses - Art of Debate [Course No. 2002]
By Professor Jarrod Atchison, Ph.D.
Wake Forest University
If you’re like many people, you might associate debate with either a high school or college club or a TV political “debate” that features two or more candidates talking over each other. But if a club or political showmanship is your only association with debating, you’re missing out on an exhilarating intellectual pursuit that can help you in all aspects of your daily life, from making business decisions to engaging friends at cocktail parties.