Download 10 Great Books
- 10 Great Books (gnv64).rar (14.5 MB)
- 10 Great Books.jpg (419.8 KB)
- Torrent downloaded from Demonoid.me.txt (0.0 KB)
1. Anna Karenina by Leo Tolstoy. Anna Karenina tells of the doomed love affair between the sensuous and rebellious Anna and the dashing officer, Count Vronsky. I want to read this book. 2. Madame Bovary by Gustave Flaubert.
A discussion of 10 great books that help us better understand American economic history. Below, I've selected 10 books that help us better understand this unlikely transformation. Each of the selections is very readable and highly engaging. Each of them is highly readable and thought-provoking. I hope you enjoy them. 1. Alexander Hamilton by Ron Chernow In the early days of the Republic, Thomas Jefferson and Alexander Hamilton offered competing visions for America's economic future. Jefferson envisioned a nation of decentralized communities with the independent yeoman farmer as the ideal.
The 100 greatest non-fiction books. The 2015 version of the 100 best novels. 10. Frankenstein Mary Shelley Inspired by spending too much time with Shelley and Byron. Robert McCrum's 100 best novels: Frankenstein. 11. Nightmare Abbey Thomas Love Peacock A classic miniature: a brilliant satire on the Romantic novel.
The Great Bridge was, for me, a pivotal book in understanding how you could tell a story about a great engineering accomplishment in the context of the backdrop of urban history and the development of New York. He is such a masterful storyteller that he can engage you in what seemed to be an unlikely subject for a full-length nonfiction narrative and succeed in spectacular fashion.
List Rules Top fiction books written by American authors. List of some of the best American novels from classic writers, like Nathaniel Hawthorne, to more modern names, like Stephen King, with room for the list to grow. The list asks the question, "What is the best American novel?" with novels from William Faulkner, Toni Morrison, Philip Roth and Nathaniel Hawthorne, plus many more that have written great American novels since then.
Great books are books that constitute an essential foundation in the literature of Western culture. Specified sets of great books typically range from 100 to 150, though they differ according to purpose and context.
A book’s total score is based on multiple factors, including the number of people who have voted for it and how highly those voters ranked the book.
The 10 Greatest Books of All Time.
10 Great American Novels. And we mean that literally. This National Book Award winner is both epic and profound, telling the story of a group of Poles who immigrate to the States in 1876. American Rust by Philipp Meyer. Set in an economically devastated Pennsylvania steel town, this heartbreaking novel about the American dream is both of the moment and evocative of John Steinbeck's Depression-era literature. American Wife by Curtis Sittenfeld.
This torrent contains a collection of 10 books downloaded from various sources.
They are all zipped into a single RAR file:
01. Alice in Puzzleland by Raymond Smullyan
02. Home Birth - The Politics of Difficult Choices by Mary L. Nolan
03. Lord or Legend - Wrestling with the Jesus Dilemma by Gregory A. Boyd and Paul Rhodes Eddy
04. Moments of Truth - Four Creators of Modern Medicine by Thomas Dormandy
05. Sex on the Moon - The Amazing Story Behind the Most Audacious Heist in History by Ben Mezrich
06. The Appetizer Atlas - A World of Small Bites by Arthur L. Meyer, Jon M. Vann
07. The Complete Idiot's Guide to Comfort Food by Leslie Bilderback
08. The Peppers, Cracklings, and Knots of Wool Cookbook - The Global Migration of African Cuisine by Diane M. Spivey
09. The World’s Richest Indian - The Scandal Over Jackson Barnett’s Oil Fortune by Tanis C. Thorn
10. The Making of Salem - The Witch Trials in History, Fiction and Tourism by Robin DeRosa