Download LYNDA PHOTOGRAPHING FOR COMPOSITING IN PHOTOSHOP TUTORIAL
- 01_02-About the course.mp4 (14.2 MB)
- 01_01-Welcome.mp4 (9.4 MB)
- 01_03-Using the exercise files.mp4 (1.6 MB)
- 02_02-Seeing compositing possibilities.mp4 (30.4 MB)
- 02_01-Types of composites.mp4 (22.1 MB)
- 02_03-Creating a simple blendmode composite.mp4 (22.1 MB)
- 02_04-Using blend modes to create a photorealistic composite.mp4 (18.9 MB)
- 03_01-Lightroom collections and keywords for a composite library.mp4 (22.0 MB)
- 03_02-Discussing skies, water, and landscape elements for compositing.mp4 (21.1 MB)
- 03_03-Recognizing and photographing symbolic elements.mp4 (17.6 MB)
- 04_03-Getting the shot.mp4 (73.9 MB)
- 04_06-Using a model in the composite.mp4 (36.6 MB)
- 04_04-Understanding lighting, perspective, and camera angle to aid the composite.mp4 (27.8 MB)
- 04_07-Using props Shooting a glass bottle.mp4 (26.2 MB)
- 04_02-Planning the shot.mp4 (25.8 MB)
- 04_05-Shooting additional angles.mp4 (21.6 MB)
- 04_01-Introduction Location shooting for composites.mp4 (7.7 MB)
- 05_02-Matching studio lighting to location shots and lighting the background for masking.mp4 (38.7 MB)
- 05_06-Creating a studio mockup composite in Photoshop.mp4 (36.5 MB)
- 05_05-Shooting tethered in Lightroom for quick rough drafts.mp4 (34.0 MB)
- 05_03-Matching perspective, angle, and focal length.mp4 (33.1 MB)
- 05_04-Using location elements in the studio.mp4 (27.0 MB)
- 05_01-Introduction Shooting in a studio for composites.mp4 (16.2 MB)
- 06_05-Finishing touches.mp4 (40.8 MB)
- 06_01-Using the Quick Selection tool to select the subject.mp4 (39.3 MB)
- 06_04-Refinements with blend modes and adjustment layers.mp4 (35.9 MB)
- 06_02-Perfecting the selection with Refine Edge.mp4 (34.5 MB)
- 06_03-Using Smart Objects for nondestructive transformations.mp4 (28.3 MB)
- 07_03-Adding sand detail from another image.mp4 (47.4 MB)
- 07_04-Finishing touches.mp4 (46.2 MB)
- 07_01-Masking the subject.mp4 (34.5 MB)
- 07_02-Editing a layer mask.mp4 (32.1 MB)
- 08_02-Modifying rocks for a realistic look.mp4 (39.5 MB)
- 08_01-Combining two seascape images.mp4 (25.3 MB)
- 08_04-Using adjustment layers to create tonal styling.mp4 (24.3 MB)
- 08_03-Final mask touchups.mp4 (18.8 MB)
- 09_01-Next steps.mp4 (3.5 MB)
- Ex_Files_Photocomp_Ps.zip (537.6 MB)
Sharpen your Photoshop compositing skills with this set of tutorials, each of which you can . Photographing for Compositing in Photoshop.
Sharpen your Photoshop compositing skills with this set of tutorials, each of which you can complete in about 10 minutes. Each tutorial demonstrates an essential compositing skill in a project that takes 10 minutes or less to complete. Skill Level Intermediate. Replacing a Sky in Photoshop. Compositing Product Photography in Photoshop.
In this tutorial, we break down the compositing process with techniques for choosing images, making selections, and enhancing light and color. Compositing images in Photoshop can help turn your imagination into reality. Learn to analyze light, perspective, and camera settings to predict how well photos will blend together. Whether you plan to merge two images or 200, this is a great place to start. Create realistic fantasy environments.
3D Compositing in Photoshop. In this fun tutorial I will show you how to work in 3D workspace in Photoshop. How to import 3D model, how to texture it, light it and position it properly to match the scene’s perspective. NOTE: You will need at least Photoshop CS6 for 3D workspace.
com: Lynda offers numerous courses on Photoshop and compositing. com: Adobe has a good tutorial section for Photoshop that covers a lot of the necessary techniques needed to do effective photo composites. com’s Introduction to Photo Compositing Course. com: Similar to PhotoSerge, phlearn offers comprehensive courses that take you through a specific project. com: This sight isn’t specific to tutorials, however it’s an excellent site to keep your eye on.
Photoshop and Lightroom for Landscape Photographers, Creative Live – This class focuses in on specifics like improving skies and .
Photoshop and Lightroom for Landscape Photographers, Creative Live – This class focuses in on specifics like improving skies and creating HDR imagery. Different types of landscape photography, such as mountains and waterfalls are covered, as well as methods to improve your workflow. Adobe Photoshop Compositing: Essential Techniques, Creative Live – Using both a sports action shot and posed model photo as beginning images, you’ll learn how to build background from multiple images and match lighting for a seamless result.
Join Aaron Nace for Lesson 1: Introduction to Compositing of Adobe Photoshop Compositing: Essential . Get started on your creative journey with the best in creative education taught by world-class instructors.
Join Aaron Nace for Lesson 1: Introduction to Compositing of Adobe Photoshop Compositing: Essential Techniques on CreativeLive. Watch a free lesson today.
Learn the creative and technical considerations
involved in photographing with compositing in mind. Sean
Duggan reviews the key elements of any compositing library
and then shows how to go out into the field and into the
studio to capture the photographs you need to round out
your own image library. He also reviews using props to
expand your creative options and some simple
post-processing techniques for creating different types of
composites in Photoshop
* Types of composites
* Using blend modes to create composites
* Creating an image library for compositing
* Photographing location elements
* Using props
* Photographing in the studio * Composite projects