Download Learn Cracking Wi-fi Passwords Keys WEP WPA WPA2
FilesLearn Cracking Wi-fi Passwords Keys (WEP WPA WPA2)
- 23.Crack Hash with Hashcat (Kali Linux) bruteforce (NO Password List) Tutorial - YouTube.mp4 (46.6 MB)
- 22. WPA Cracking - Even Quicker Cracking Using GPU.MP4 (17.4 MB)
- 13. WEP Cracking - Chopchop Attack.MP4 (16.7 MB)
- 14. WEP Cracking - Fragmentation Attack.MP4 (16.1 MB)
- 6. Targeted Sniffing.MP4 (15.4 MB)
- 16. WPA Cracking - Exploiting WPS Feature.MP4 (15.2 MB)
- 5. Sniffing Basics - Using Airodump-ng.MP4 (13.9 MB)
- 10. WEP Cracking - Basic Case.MP4 (12.0 MB)
- 21. WPA Cracking - Speeding the Cracking Process Using Rainbow Tables.MP4 (9.9 MB)
- 11. WEP Cracking - Fake Authentication.MP4 (9.9 MB)
- 9. Theory Behind Cracking WEP.MP4 (9.7 MB)
- 7. Deauthentication Attack.MP4 (9.1 MB)
- 19. WPA Cracking - Creating a Wordlist.MP4 (8.8 MB)
- 12. WEP Cracking - ARP Request Reply Attack.MP4 (8.8 MB)
- 4. Wireless Modes - Managed & Monitor Mode Explained.MP4 (8.4 MB)
- 3. What is MAC Address & How To Change It.MP4 (8.0 MB)
- 20. WPA Cracking - Cracking Key Using A Wordlist Attack.MP4 (7.6 MB)
- 18. WPA Cracking - How To Capture The Handshake.MP4 (7.1 MB)
- 2. Networks Basics.MP4 (5.7 MB)
- 1. Introduction.MP4 (5.5 MB)
- 15. WPA Cracking - Introduction.MP4 (5.2 MB)
- 17. WPA Cracking - Theory Behind Cracking WPAWPA2.MP4 (5.1 MB)
- 8. Cracking Sections Introduction.MP4 (2.9 MB)
- Important ! Readme.txt (2.1 KB)
Learn WPA/WPA2 weakness and the theory behind cracking it. Exploit WPS feature to crack WPA/WPA2 without .
Learn WPA/WPA2 weakness and the theory behind cracking it. Exploit WPS feature to crack WPA/WPA2 without a wordlist and without the need to any connected clients. Capture handshake and launch word list attack. Create your own wordlist.
WPA2 uses a stronger encryption algorithm, AES, that's very difficult to. .If its a WEP key, check out my tutorial on WEP cracking. Only takes a few minutes.
WPA2 uses a stronger encryption algorithm, AES, that's very difficult to crack-but not impossible. My beginner's Wi-Fi hacking guide also gives more information on this. If its WPA2 with WPS, check out using reaver.
However, wireless networks can be hacked easily using various tools. TECHNIQUES TO HACK Wi-Fi (Encryption-based) NETWORK.
How Fluxion works? Scan the network.
A nearby WPA-secured Wi-Fi network. Technically, it will need to be a network using WPA security with the WPS feature enabled. I'll explain in more detail in the "How Reaver Works" section how WPS creates the security hole that makes WPA cracking possible.
Learn to Hack any WiFi with WEP, WPA and WPA2 PSK Encryption .
At the time, Steube was investigating ways to attack the new WPA3 security standard. Announced in January by industry body the Wi-Fi Alliance, WPA3 is the latest refresh of the Wi-Fi standard.
It supports all types of Wireless Security configurations (WEP, WPA, WPA2) and key length combinations as shown below, WEP - 64-bit - 5 Characters. WEP - 128-bit - 13 Characters. WEP - 152-bit - 16 Characters. WEP - 256-bit - 29 Characters. WPA - 64-bit - 8 Characters. WPA2 - 160-bit - 20 Characters.
Learn Cracking Wi-fi Passwords Keys (WEP WPA WPA2)
In this course you will start as a beginner with no previous knowledge about penetration testing. The course is structured in a way that will take you
through the basics of networking and how clients communicate with each other, then we will start talking about how we can exploit this method of
communication to carry out a number of powerful attacks. At the end of the course you will learn how to configure wireless networks to protect it from
This course is focuses on the practical side of wireless penetration testing without neglecting the theory behind each attack, the attacks explained in this
course are launched against real devices in my lab.
The Course is Divided into four main sections:
Networks Basics: in this section you will learn about how networks work, how devices communicate with each other and how the information is
transferred in a wireless networks. You will also learn about basic terminology, what is a channel ? MAC address ? what is managed mode ? What is
monitor mode and how to enable it ? what is sniffing and what is it limited to ? so in this section we still don't know much about penetration testing , all
we have is a computer and a wireless card connected to it, you will learn how to start gathering information using your wi-fi card (packet sniffing) and you
will learn a number of attacks that you can launch without the need to know the password such as controlling all the connections around you (ie:
deny/allow any device from connecting to any network).
WEP Cracking: Now that you have gathered information about all the networks around you, and found your target, you will learn how to crack the key
that the target uses. In this section you will learn three methods to crack WEP encryption. First you will learn the weaknesses in WEP that allow us to
crack it, then you will learn the theory behind each method and finally you will learn how to launch that attack against WEP networks and obtain their key.
WPA Cracking: in this section you will learn a number of methods to crack WPA/WPA2 networks, again you will learn the weakness in WPA and
theory behind each method first, and then you will learn how to launch the attack against a real network.
Protection: At this stage you will know the weaknesses and methods that real life hackers use, therefore it will be very easy for you to secure your
network against these attacks. In this section you will learn how to configure your wireless networks so that the above attacks will not work, you will learn
what settings need to be changed, how to access the router settings and how to change these settings.
All the attacks in this course are practical attacks that work against real wireless networks, all of the attacks are carried out against real networks in my
lab. Each attack is explained in a simple way first so that you understand how it actually works, so first you will learn the theory behind each attack and
then you will learn how to carry out the attack using Kali Linux.
What are the requirements?
Basic IT skills
Wi-Fi card (preferably one that supports injection)
Kali Linux (can be download for free)
What am I going to get from this course?
Have a good understanding of how networks operate
Understand how devices communicate with each other in a netowrk
Discover wireless networks within range
Gather information about wifi networks
Discover connected devices to each wifi network within range
Disconnect any device from any network within range
Learn the main weaknesses of WEP encryption and how it can be cracked
Launch interactive packet reply attack to crack WEP encryption
Launch chopchop reply attack to crack WEP encryption
Launch fragmentation attack to crack WEP encryption
Learn WPA/WPA2 weakness and the theory behind cracking it
Exploit WPS feature to crack WPA/WPA2 without a wordlist and without the need to any connected clients
Capture handshake and launch word list attack
Create your own wordlist
Launch a wordlist attack using the GPU
Launch a word list attack using a rainbow table
How to protect wireless networks from cracking attacks
Spot weaknesses in wireless networks in order to protect your network
Configure wireless networks to protect against the discussed attacks
What is the target audience?
People interested in learning how to test the security of WiFi keys/passwords
2. Networks Basics
3. What is MAC Address & How To Change It
4. Wireless Modes - Managed & Monitor Mode Explained
5. Sniffing Basics - Using Airodump-ng
6. Targeted Sniffing
7. Deauthentication Attack
8. Cracking Sections Introduction
9. Theory Behind Cracking WEP
10. WEP Cracking - Basic Case
11. WEP Cracking - Fake Authentication
12. WEP Cracking - ARP Request Reply Attack
13. WEP Cracking - Chopchop Attack
14. WEP Cracking - Fragmentation Attack
15. WPA Cracking - Introduction
16. WPA Cracking - Exploiting WPS Feature
17. WPA Cracking - Theory Behind Cracking WPAWPA2
18. WPA Cracking - How To Capture The Handshake
19. WPA Cracking - Creating a Wordlist
20. WPA Cracking - Cracking Key Using A Wordlist Attack
21. WPA Cracking - Speeding the Cracking Process Using Rainbow Tables
22. WPA Cracking - Even Quicker Cracking Using GPU
23.Crack Hash with Hashcat (Kali Linux) bruteforce (NO Password List) Tutorial -
>>> Important ! Readme