Download Internet of Things with Python and Raspberry Pi LYNDA
Files[FreeCoursesOnline.Me] [LYNDA] Internet of Things with Python and Raspberry Pi [FCO] 1.1. The Internet of Things and Communication Models
- 01.The course overview.mp4 (42.1 MB)
- 02.Exploring IoT smart devices and architecture.mp4 (53.7 MB)
- 03.Hardware considerations and communication models.mp4 (23.4 MB)
- 04.Exploring Raspberry Pi 3.mp4 (7.1 MB)
- 05.Getting started with the first IoT project.mp4 (9.6 MB)
- 06.Integrating sensors.mp4 (28.5 MB)
- 07.Combining the sensors' code with Flask web server.mp4 (22.1 MB)
- 08.Concluding project 1.mp4 (8.6 MB)
- 09.IoT communication protocols.mp4 (6.0 MB)
- 10.Internet security and cryptography.mp4 (11.9 MB)
- 11.HTTPS and SSL_TLS protocols.mp4 (8.1 MB)
- 12.Getting started with PubNub.mp4 (14.5 MB)
- 13.Designing project architecture.mp4 (9.0 MB)
- 14.Integrating Python PubNub on Raspberry Pi.mp4 (17.8 MB)
- 15.Integrating Python PubNub on web app.mp4 (13.1 MB)
- 16.Setting up AWS cloud and running Apache Server on custom domain.mp4 (24.2 MB)
- 17.Securing a custom domain.mp4 (14.5 MB)
- 18.Secure user login.mp4 (24.4 MB)
- 19.Facebook login functionality for Flask application.mp4 (17.9 MB)
- 20.Database integration.mp4 (36.9 MB)
- 21.Creating rules for admin and non-admin users.mp4 (25.2 MB)
- 22.Grant read_write permissions for users.mp4 (25.0 MB)
- 23.Implementing an add-new-device feature.mp4 (26.5 MB)
- 24.Project specifications and circuit diagram.mp4 (17.8 MB)
- 25.Integrating sensors with Raspberry Pi.mp4 (120.5 MB)
- 26.Real-time charts in dashboard.mp4 (85.8 MB)
- Ex_Files_IoT_Python_RaspberryPi.zip (1.9 MB)
- Discuss.FTUForum.com.html (31.9 KB)
- FreeCoursesOnline.Me.html (108.3 KB)
- FTUForum.com.html (100.4 KB)
- How you can help Team-FTU.txt (0.2 KB)
- [TGx]Downloaded from torrentgalaxy.org.txt (0.5 KB)
- Torrent Downloaded From GloDls.to.txt (0.1 KB)
Raspberry Pi development comes in many flavors, but Python is common and powerful
Raspberry Pi development comes in many flavors, but Python is common and powerful. Next, Anum steps through how to create the first course project: an anti-theft motion detector.
Build a Raspberry Pi-based smart device by connecting different sensors and actuators. This course starts you off with IoT project development by combining Python and Raspberry Pi and lays a foundation from which you can develop complex real-world projects
Build a Raspberry Pi-based smart device by connecting different sensors and actuators. Pre-design the project architecture by using IoT communication models. Realize the disadvantages of AJAX long polling for real-time applications and master Internet of Things communication protocols such as MQTT and WebSockets. This course starts you off with IoT project development by combining Python and Raspberry Pi and lays a foundation from which you can develop complex real-world projects. You will learn to build a motion-detecting anti-theft device that sends real-time data to you remotely to signal intruder activity in your house.
Build a Raspberry Pi-based smart device by connecting different sensors and actuators
Build a Raspberry Pi-based smart device by connecting different sensors and actuators. Build real-time, full-stack web development in Python Flask.
Raspberry Pi 3 Cookbook for Python Programmers: Unleash the potential of Raspberry Pi 3 with ove. y Tim .
Exploring Raspberry Pi: Interfacing to the Real World with Embedded Linux.
The Internet of Things had been around for a while (since 1982 apparently) but it’s still a bit of a mystery to many. The concept of hooking up physical devices and letting them talk to each other is great, but how do you get started? How do you get useful data from them? A Thing. I’ve been playing around with IoT this week and came across this great starter IoT project for the Pi, a people counting project by Agustin Pelaez
Now that you’re Pi can talk to the internet, let’s get it setup to have all the Python dependencies we need. Library dependency setup
Some of these steps might be slightly different for you, I have some things I like to do to my Pi just for quality of life. If you already know how to setup WiFi, and adjust your Pi to how you like it, then you can safely skip this bit and go straight to the library dependency setup. Direct connect to your Pi, and hook the HDMI. Now that you’re Pi can talk to the internet, let’s get it setup to have all the Python dependencies we need. Library dependency setup.
Actually, the Raspberry Pi is so. well-known to IoT that the company has featured several Internet of Things projects on their. Here you will find projects and community support for a range of IoT activities.
In the end only three things matter: how much you loved, how gently you lived, and how gracefully you let go of things not meant for . will implement powerful and entertaining projects to master the Raspberry Pi in and ou. .
In the end only three things matter: how much you loved, how gently you lived, and how gracefully you let go of things not meant for you. ― Anonymous.115 Pages·2017·578 KB·56,006 Downloads·New!. Raspberry Pi IoT Projects. 59 MB·16,258 Downloads.
Author: Anum Sheraz
Last updated: 3/20/2019
Torrent Contains: 33 iles, 8 Folders
Course Source: https://www.lynda.com/Raspberry-Pi-tutorials/Internet-Things-Python-Raspberry-Pi/5019806-2.html
Raspberry Pi development comes in many flavors, but Python is common and powerful. In this project-based course, learn how to work with this highly readable language—along with a Raspberry Pi board—to build a secure ecosystem of interconnected IoT devices. Instructor Anum Sheraz begins by reviewing the basics of IoT smart devices, as well as several important IoT communication models. Next, Anum steps through how to create the first course project: an anti-theft motion detector. He then dives into several other projects that build upon this first one, including how to enable real-time bidirectional communication using PubNub, create and secure your own custom domain name, and build an atmosphere monitoring system that can alert and detect ambient atmospheric conditions.
• Hardware considerations
• IoT communication protocols
• Internet security and cryptography
• Working with PubNub
• Designing the project architecture
• Securing a custom domain
• Creating rules for admin and non-admin users
• Integrating sensors with Raspberry Pi.
For More Udemy Free Courses >>> https://ftuforum.com/
For more Lynda and other Courses >>> https://www.freecoursesonline.me/
Our Forum for discussion >>> https://discuss.ftuforum.com/